The information provided in a form or otherwise via the PREMOLI Website will be used by PREMOLI for the purpose of providing the services that you have requested by way of the PREMOLI Website.
From time to time PREMOLI, PREMOLI affiliates or agents might use this information for marketing purposes or to inform you about other products and services, which we think might be of interest for you. You can specify whether you wish to receive such information in the appropriate box in your registration form.
You have the right to access, correct, update, or delete your data by accessing the appropriate link to your profile or by submitting a request to PREMOLI.
We will only hold your personal information for the duration necessary to allow us to provide the services that you have requested or for any additional period as required by law.
Have any questions or concerns?
We’re always ready to help!
Call us at
or send us an email to:
We aim to have all deliveries dispatched the same day.
Ireland & N.Ireland: FREE – 1-5 working days after your order has been accepted.
Rest of the World – We do not post outside of Ireland. Please contact me if you have any inquiries.
If for some unfortunate reason you need to return your item, please note: The item must be returned to us in the same re-saleable condition and returned to the store within 7 days of receipt of delivery. All return items must be unworn, and with order number or proof of purchase. Please send all return items to:
We recommend sending your return via tracked post (as we are not liable for lost packages) and retaining your tracking number for reference. You will be notified by email as soon as your return has been received and processed.
Where the conditions above have been met, we will refund your card within a maximum 3 days of receiving your item. The refund can only be made to the same method on which you originally paid. Your bank may take additional time to process the refund and we have no control over this, hence we advise you to allow up to 7 days from goods being received to seeing the refund on your account. If this has not occurred within this period please contact us immediately.
Some helpful tips for looking after your Shoes and Handbags
• Your new purchase should be protected before wear. Leather needs a wax or cream dressing together with a suitable rain protector. Suedes and Patents need the appropriate protector and leather soles need to be scuffed or a Sole Guard.
• Leather soles are a porous material, allowing the feet to breathe. However, they will absorb water in wet conditions and should not be regarded as waterproof. We recommend leather soles are protected with Sole Guard before use and are regularly treated to prolong the life of the sole.
• Leather soles are often finished with a coloured cosmetic coating, which will wear off once worn, this does not affect the wearing quality of the shoes.
• Wet leather should be left to dry naturally, never by direct heat.
• Store your shoes with shoe trees and boot shapers. Shoe trees will keep the shape of the shoes, push out creases in the upper and absorb moisture from the lining. Boot shapers hold the boot upright and help prevent cracking and creasing of the leather.
• Store your handbag in the dust bag provided. Avoid overfilling your bag.
To help maintain the appearance and prolong the life of your shoes and handbags, we recommend you clean and protect them regularly and before the first wear.
Please bear in mind that photo may be a slightly different colour from the actual item due to the lighting during photo shooting or the monitor’s display. We have made every effort to display, as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have an queries on colours.